Since 1960, the first name for anger detection; Since then, the innovative leader in the detection of resentment. How the CAMERA DETECTOR WORKS
+ The cows are fixed to the tail start zone.
+ The cage is mounted on the tail starter area. The central part of Kamar explodes and the red color passes to the fabric section
+ The painting of Kamar in red is a sign that it allows the angry cow to jump over it. Other anger symptoms should also be observed for complete approval of anger.
KAMAR APPLICATION PROCEDURES
1. If necessary, simply clean the top of the tail, which is the area where the chamber will be glued, from dirt and dirt.
2. The bristles must be of normal length so that the adhesive has good penetration and durability. Extreme long hairs should be adhered after shortening.
3. Apply the adhesive on the prepared area in the starting area of the tail and distribute the adhesive towards the bottom of the bristles with the mixer in the box to ensure good penetration of the adhesive. This process is very important for the strong adhesion of the chamber.
4. Apply the adhesive to the back of the chamber as a thin layer.
5. Place the arrow on the chamber with the arrow pointing towards the front of the cow, and press down firmly on the fabric sections of the Chamber.
Things to consider during the application of the Kamar detector:
+ Follow the instructions carefully for best results + Do not rush the application process.
+ Camar detectors work well when properly adhered to hairs that are free from oil, dirt and wetness.
+ Oily hairs will not accept the Kamar detector, so do not try to forcibly paste. The parasite control medication may prevent the adhesive. After the glue detector has glued it firmly to the feathers in the cow’s tail, firmly press and rub it.
+ Make sure the detector is firmly adhered to the feathers of the cow. Do not shave the area to be adhered. And most importantly, make sure that you rub the detector by pressing it firmly on the hairs, making it harder to grip the hairs and soften the cold adhesive.